What other agencies may be of assistance when you identify a child or young person at risk? What services can they offer? (e.g. Domestic Violence Support Services)

  • Family and Community Services – takes action on reports provide to them, and provides advice when required
  • Police – Investigates matters where there may be criminal offences
  • Child Protection Hotline – Advice, and takes reports

Powered by BetterDocs