This training is designed to address the Ten Child Safe Standards recommended by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
- Child safety and wellbeing is embedded in organisational leadership, governance and culture.
- Children and young people are informed about their rights, participate in decisions affecting them and are taken seriously.
- Families and communities are informed, and involved in promoting child safety and wellbeing.
- Equity is upheld and diverse needs respected in policy and practice.
- People working with children and young people are suitable and supported to reflect child safety and wellbeing values in practice.
- Processes to respond to complaints and concerns are child focused.
- Staff and volunteers are equipped with the knowledge, skills and awareness to keep children and young people safe through ongoing education and training.
- Physical and online environments promote safety and wellbeing while minimising the opportunity for children and young people to be harmed.
- Implementation of the national child safe principles is regularly reviewed and improved.
- Policies and procedures document how the organisation is safe for children and young people.
At the completion of this training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
To start the course, you need to pay first. After payment, you will be routed to the log-in page. Once you see the log-in page, please check the email you used upon payment. You shall receive three emails from us with the following subjects:
- Activate your Evolation Learning account. Click the activation link and you will be able to access your Dashboard, on the right sidebar, you can click to commence with the course you have just paid.
- Your account on Evolation. Contains your log-in information.
- Your Evolation Learning order from [date of payment] is complete. Your payment receipt.
We look forward to you completing the course. Should you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.