This is an online course designed to refresh your knowledge of the content contained within the Nationally Recognised Unit of Competency for Child Protection being the CHCPRT001: Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk of Harm. This training should take approximately 1 to 2 hours to complete.
This training is designed to address:
- Indicators of the different types and dynamics of abuse as they may apply to age gender, disability, culture and sexuality
- Child Protection Legislation
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Duty of Care Responsibilities
- Trauma Informed Care
- Ethical Decision Making
- Mandatory Reporting
- Workplace Documentation
At the completion of this training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
To start the course, you need to pay first. After payment, you will be routed to the log-in page. Once you see the log-in page, please check the email you used upon payment. You shall receive three emails from us with the following subjects:
- Activate your Evolation Learning account. Click the activation link and you will be able to access your Dashboard, on the right sidebar, you can click to commence with the course you have just paid.
- Your account on Evolation. Contains your log-in information.
- Your Evolation Learning order from [date of payment] is complete. Your payment receipt.
We look forward to you completing the course. Should you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Scott at email@example.com.